Squadron Defense Group can help your organization create and maintain an integrated security program – whether you are making your initial efforts to comply with NISPOM and Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) requirements, or have been cleared for years. We can strengthen your security program with policies, processes and procedures developed with more than a decade’s worth of experience.
Facility Security Officer (FSO) Services
Many cleared companies face logistical challenges maintaining NISP compliance in the areas of personnel clearance and Facility Clearance processing, education materials and records maintenance. Our staff has years of FSO experience and our services are centered on policies, procedures and training for compliance with government security requirements. SDG’s employees intimately understand the rules and regulations of dozens of agencies, and help our clients quickly and efficiently put compliant facility security programs into place.
SDG can serve as your virtual security department. For companies that have a Facility Security Officer, but do not need a full-time security administrator, SDG can provide the management and administration to plan, develop, monitor, and continually assess security operations. SDG provides or assists your staff with FSO services, daily personnel and facility security management tasks. We also detect adverse security problems and give direction and advice on corrective actions with specific recommendations, consistent with contractual and regulatory requirements, for solutions that are scalable and economical to the needs of our customers.
Our FSO services include:
- Security Records Maintenance
- Verification of U.S. Citizenship
- eQIP/eApp Processing, SF 86 reconciliation of missing or questionable data, validating, certifying, and transferring approved data in eQIP/eApp
- SCI Clearance, Verification, Certification and Billet/Records Maintenance
- Finger Printing
- JPAS/DISS Clearance Reinstatements/Conversions/Terminations
Security Training and Briefings (online and in person)
- FSO Training of Security Management, JPAS/DISS and eQIP/eApp
- Initial/Annual refresher training for staff and management
- New staff security indoctrination, SF-312 brief, COMSEC, OPSEC, NATO, Foreign Travel, SCIF, AIS, etc.
- Continuous Security Evaluation Program
- Periodic security information dissemination
- Staff interviews for Adverse Information
Visits and Meetings
- Prepare staff visit requests to other facilities and work sites
- Assist with receiving visit requests to your sites
- Security Audits, Threat Assessments, Review of Procedures
- Standard Practice Procedures
- Automated Information Systems Documentation
- Checklists and Step by Step Process and Procedures Guides
- Create reports to be submitted through DCSA Field Offices to the FBI pertaining to Espionage, Sabotage, or Subversive Activities
- Investigation services for company changed conditions affecting the Facility Clearance:
- Facility Move, Ownership Change or Change in Safeguarding Level
- Reports of Loss, Compromise or Suspected Compromise
- Adverse Information
- Suspicious Contacts
- Change in Employee’s Individual Culpability Status Reports
- Representative of Foreign Interest
- Employees desiring not to perform on Classified Work
- FOCI Mitigation
To find out more about FSO services, please feel free to contact us.