Squadron Defense Group (SDG) was founded in 2002 to help federal contractors comply with government security requirements such as the National Industrial Security Program (NISPOM) and Director of Central Intelligence Directives (DCIDs). The Company now boasts one of the largest rosters of professional security service consultants focused on National Industrial Security Program (NISP) matters. SDG possesses extensive experience, institutional knowledge, and access to a vast Federal and National Defense Network that comes from our long history supporting hundreds of clients.
We provide administrative support services, professional administrative management, and technical assistance in the execution of National Industrial Base companies Industrial Security Programs in accordance with directives of the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA), the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), contractual security obligations and other government agency security requirements.
Shortly after its inception, SDG expanded its offerings to include secure space and SCIF design, construction, and accreditation preparation. The Company now offers a full range of secure facility options including gypsum construction, mobile container (CONEX box) retrofitting, and its proprietary modular Secure Panel System that is suitable for corporate, government and residential applications. SDG has completed hundreds of secure space and SCIF projects and has received accreditation from virtually every federal government agency.
Sampling of Squadron Defense Group’s Professional Service Offerings:
- Industrial Security Program Compliance Administration
- Special Security (SCI/SAP) Administrative Services
- FOCI Program Security Administration & Services
- Security Newsletters & Periodicals
- Export Control & Trade Compliance
- Cyber and IT Consulting (enterprise and classified systems)
- Self-Inspections and DCSA Vulnerability Assessment Preparation
- Obtain Facility Clearances for Clients
- Facility Clearance and CAGE Code Maintenance
- Personnel Security Clearance Administrative Services
- Technical Surveillance Counter Measures
- Closed Area and SCIF/SAPF Products and Services
- Insider Threat Program Development
- Technical Writing Support
- Electronic Fingerprinting
- CFIUS & DCSA FOCI Filings